Monday, February 8, 2010

What can happen when a crafter goes crazy!


Okay this is completely insane! Is it any better that I know I made too many of these? The class Jenny B and I took (wool felt applique) was so much fun and the techniques so quick and forgiving that I went a little nuts.

This one is going to my neice Hannah - she will appreciate the "over the top" nature of this hanging.

I used lots of left over beads to decorate the hearts. It was also fun to play with the stitches - I am going to have to get back to my crazy quilt!


My other excuse for making so many is that we have had about 2 feet of snow. Without electricity for about a day, I was able to finish up a lot of hand sewing!





Okay now back to those UFOs I was supposed to be focused on!
Kim F.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay so now maybe I can get some sympathy!! I hope everyone who sees these incredible quilt squares can appreciate how hard it is to be related to someone this talented!!!!! I wish she could be a little more like Martha Stewart it would be easier. Seriously Kim, these are absolutely beautiful!!

Yuki said...

I love hearts! These are great!

ttfn :) Yuki