Tuesday, January 19, 2010

UFO's Unfinished Objects

Do you have UFO's ?

Our quilty group is called Stitch and Bitch.

We have been getting together to sew since 1990. We call our group Stitch and Bitch. Some of our members have been with us since the very beginning. Some have moved away, gotten married and had children or otherwise went on to lead normal lives.

We have all kinds of jobs and all kinds of interests but we all like to sew. Quilting is a very creative outlet quite different from our normal day to day work activities.

We try to get together once a month to sew and bitch. Sometimes, you just gotta vent. We talk about everything. This blog is for our members to write about anything.

Ok, back to UFO's. We are trying to complete UFO's this year. So, I started taking photos of mine. I could find 20, which means I know I have others that I just could not find. oh well

This is one of my oldest UFO's. It's a 12 Days of Christmas, BOM. I wanted to learn to do applique but the blocks were so small about 8 inches. I enlarged and "adjusted" the pattern so the blocks are about 15 inches. I like the bigger squares better.

This one is not so old. It's another BOM. I just finished block 6 at S&B. 6 more to go. Yippee!





This is the beginning of a pair of pillow covers.









These star blocks are from an Alex Anderson class back in 1998.




The beige blocks are also from an Alex Anderson class.




These square in a square blocks are from a template that I bought at a show. I just had to test it on something and got carried away.

This is yet another BOM. Don' know why I love those BOM's.

I have lots more to show but will leave space for someone else to post.

ttfn :) Yuki


No comments: