Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Pink and White quilt top is done

I am trying to decide whether or not to add a 2 inch border all around (pink).  I bought fabric at Angies Quilting Loft on Sunday for the back - clearance rack $4/yd. This quilt is for one of the girls who live next door. I am now working on the quilt top for Frank's sister.  Maybe I will have most of it done this weekend. After these 3 quilts are done, I am going to get rid of all pink fabric in my house!   Jenny did so much work cutting 2.5 inch strips for this quilt, and 1.5 inch white strips for the next 2 quilts.  What do you think I can do to show my appreciation to Jenny?




3 comments:

Yuki said...

Make her some pink blocks!! LOL

Just teasing.

:) Yuki

Yuki said...

It's very cute. I love it.

Li said...

Very pretty. Bee thinks you did a great job!